WHO WE ARE
- Name: Puregraft
420 Stevens Ave, Suite 220, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Phone Number: +1 (858) 348-8050
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website address: https://puregraft.com/
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We currently collect and process the following datas:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, email address, customer/physician)
Most of the personal information we use is provided by you for one of the following reasons:
- to try a PureGraft product
- to buy a PureGraft product
- to give you more information about the PureGraft product line
We use the data that you shared with us for the reasons above. We don’t share these data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
We keep your personal data for the contract duration. We will then dispose of your data.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data are securely stored in our database. We don’t share this data. We collect the personal data mentioned above through our contact forms. Dermapose uses hosting partners for database storage.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Please, read our CCPA page
YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
Under GDPR, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.